Responsible for content according to § 55 Abs. 2 RStV: Andrea Härtlein (Dipl. Designer, Journalist, address and contact see above)
The European Commission provides a platform for mediation of conflict in online shopping and e-commerce (European OS Platform) according to Art. 14 Abs. 1 ODR-VO. You can find the platform via this link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
Responsibility This legal notice applies to the website and following domain addresses bilderundworte.de, bilderundworte.com, bilderundworte.net, bilderundworte.org, facetasm.de, facetasm.com, facetasm.org, picturesandbeyond.org, praecox.de, praecox.net, designer-toy.de, designer-toys.de, designertoy.de, designertoys.de, art-toy.de, arttoys.de.
Copyright The content of this website is protected by copyright law including texts, photos and graphic art. It is prohibited to copy or change copyrighted material for commercial use without prior consent of the respective copyright owners.
Copyright for character designs, serials and images on this website are held by their respective owners, licencors, artists and authors and are labeled accordingly. We do not claim the copyright for any of their work.
1. Contents of this website According to German law § 7 Abs.1 TMG we are responsible for our own content provided in connection with our services. According to §§ 8 bis 10 TMG we are however not liable to supervise transferred external data or third party information stored on our website, nor to research circumstances indicating illegal activities on such sites. Any obligation to remove or deadlock information in accordance with general law remains unaffected. It is however not possible to assume liability before any such infringement has come to our knowledge. Any contents indicating such a breach or infringement will be removed from our website as soon as they emerge and are brought to our knowledge.
2. External links Our website contains hyperlinks to third party websites, whose content we cannot influence. Therefor we cannot take any responsibility for the correctness of such sites and their content. Liability for third-party websites and their content remains with the provider of such sites. We have checked all linked pages for possible breaches or infringements at the time when the link was implemented without spotting any unlawful content. Without ascertained evidence for infringements, permanent monitoring of third-party content would not be economically reasonable. Links indicating infringements will be removed as soon as they are brought to our knowledge.
3. Copyright and Trademark Law All content and works of art provided on this site are liable to German copyright and trademark law. It is prohibited to copy, reproduce, change, or re-publish any material on this site without the written consent of copyright holders, except for personal use. Downloads and copies of this site may be made for private use only, but may not be used in any commercial context. We are anxious to provide the correct copyright information and source for any of the graphic art, photographs, films, audiovisual documentations or texts used on this website when presenting the work of a featured artist in our archives or editorial space. Any trademarks mentioned and featured on this website belong to their respective owners or third party copyright holders and are especially labelled as such. If however you notice a copyright infringement or a mistake and would like us to add or change the appropriate credit, please contact us! We will happily correct it. Any copyright infringements will lead to the removal of the indicated content as soon as they are brought to our knowledge.
4. Privacy When entering your personal data such as your e-mail address, name and address to use certain services on our website you agree to do this voluntarily. As far as possible in a technical sense, you are free to use this website and its contents anonymously without submitting personal data or by using a nickname.
According to German Law we are bound to published our data such as address and phone numbers to ensure transparency. We however prohibit the use of our data in order to supply us with unsolicited advertisement, in order to sell it to third parties for commercial use or in order to send us spam e-mails. Any breach is subject to legal measures.
5. Validity This disclaimer is part of the online service we provide with our website. If parts of this text cease to be in accordance with the legal situation this will not affect the disclaimer as a whole.